Wine Vintners is subject to, and abides by, the provisions of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which amends the Privacy Act 1988.
What information do we collect?
The personal information Wine Vintners collects from you generally includes your name, address, telephone numbers and information required to assist us in facilitating your wine purchase and its delivery to you.
How do we collect your personal information?
Wine Vintners collects your personal information via a phone order,email or an online pro-forma.
How do we use your personal information?
Wine Vintners may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information you request regarding products or services we offer or offer by third party suppliers to Wine Vintners;
- Process and obtain payment for prodcuts or services you contract for with Wine Vintners;
Will Wine Vintners give your personal information to anyone else?
Wine Vintners currently uses contractors to provide various services. We will only disclose your personal information to those contractors or third parties:
- That enable us to complete or provide the contracted purchases and/or services to you;
- That provides you with information that may assist you in your purchase;
- If required or permitted by law.
Personal information security
Wine Vintners has security systems and measures to protect the personal information entrusted to us from risks such as loss, unauthorised access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure.
Updated: August 2016.